The fotoBiz X program sets a new standard for photo business management software. FotoBiz X gives you a complete set of tools that go beyond simple photography bidding and invoicing. Everything about fotoBiz X is designed to save you time and keystrokes.
FotoBiz takes just about everything you hate about the business end of your profession and does it for you in a simple and elegant way. You look professional and responsible, even when you are pressed for time. Organize your business, get your paperwork out, track image sales and stay on top of expiring image licenses. It is all easy to do with fotoBiz X.
In the same way a workflow is important for you to deal with the organization of your images, a business workflow is critical for you to stay organized with the details of your photography business. With fotoBiz X you get the workflow that lets you quickly and easily create stock photography quotes, assignment estimates, stock and assignment photography invoices and more, including image sales and license tracking.
FotoQuote Pro 6, the industry standard pricing guide for stock and assignment photography, is built-in to fotoBiz X. Research photo or video prices and, with the click of a button, automatically add the pricing information and licensing language to your assignment estimate, stock quote or invoice.
What Makes fotoBiz X Unique?
- Multiple licenses on one invoice
- Image thumbnails on stock invoices and quotes
- Redesigned and built from the ground up for ease and speed
- Billing in multiple currencies with reports converted to home currency
- Templates for emails, job descriptions, licenses
- fotoQuote® Pro built-in automatically posts photo prices to your worksheet
- Includes a separate database to keep track of prospects
- Gear database with ability to create packing lists that can be sorted by camera bag, including the total weight of the equipment in each bag, as well as reports for your insurance company
- Submission tracking (images, portfolios, gear lent or out for repair)
- Stock image sales tracking
- Customer and Prospect activity log
- Ability to separate fees from usage licenses on assignment estimates and invoices
- Automatically builds usage license from image metadata
- All client information accessible from a single screen
- Ability to export invoice data for import into QuickBooks
- License tracking with reminders that can be imported into iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar
- Expanded Magazine Database
No matter what photography business software you’ve looked at before, you’ve never seen anything like fotoBiz X, an indispensable tool for anyone working with images.
With fotoBiz X and fotoQuote Pro you get all of the tools you need to be paid fairly for your work, to create the paperwork that protects both you and your client, and to excel in your photography business!
I use 2 computers in my business. If I were to buy FotoQuote or PotoBizX would I be able to put them on both computers without an additional charge?
Good question Jim – I have the same situation and would like to know prior to purchase.
Hi Mary, yes – the programs can be installed on more than 1 computer at a time. They do not “talk” to each other, synch or share information. They are 2 completely separate installations.
Yes Jim, you can install on 2 computers.
Hello: I read – “yes – the programs can be installed on more than 1 computer at a time. They do not “talk” to each other, synch or share information. They are 2 completely separate installations.”
So my question is, – how can I share the program with my partner within the same business and sync/share updated invoicing and client databases? – If not in real-time can we share and update the database another way?
Hi Tom, Please check your email for the answer and process for this. Happy New Year.